HOW IS SALES TIME SPENT?
As per sales productivity study typical sales person’ time is spent as follows (desired mix specified in brackets):
- 11% active selling (32%)
- 9% prospecting (18%)
- 18% problem solving (22%)
- 31% administration (17%)
- 16% non-value-added time (3%)
- 15% travel (8%)
Source: Alexander Proudfoot Productivity Report on Sales Effectiveness
47% TO RECLAIM FROM ADMIN & NON-VALUE-ADDED-TIME
- More Active Selling Time = More Growth + Happier Customers
- HX enables companies to empower their salesforce with real-time visibility that cuts down their time and effort on unproductive coordination and follow-ups
- Get your salesforce to do what matters most - be more customer-centric
STOP CHASING DATA AND DOCUMENTS; INSTEAD WOO CUSTOMERS TO SELL MORE
- Get me the signed order: Waiting for the document - sales staff spend so much time waiting outside rooms and in corridors for that signed order which they then scan-n-email; and then courier the original
- Do not waste time on follow-ups: With digitized interfaces, no more chasing papers and order status - real time updates free-up sales force time from administrative tasks
- Sell more to achieve more: Sales time is precious - so is the training imparted to them. Use it judiciously to sell more and to be with the customers
EMPOWER SALESFORCE TO CONSISTENTLY DELIVER PEAK PERFORMANCE
- Operational information like order status, transactional updates, account reconciliations, billings etc. is integral to everyday business decisions, sales efforts, and marketing activities. Data silos demand manual data collection/ processing, which makes this rather complex and cumbersome; leading to lags, gaps and lapses. In most cases, one if not the only person facing the brunt and losing sweat is the salesperson. This significantly dilutes salesforce effectiveness and adversely impacts the culture and morale of the organization where systemic inadequacies are a source of continuing frustration and slowdowns. Despite advanced ERPs, companies do not have tech architecture that allows a salesperson real-time access into transactional updates. They need to seek and chase - making them handicap.
- HX helps you overcome this handicap. Round-the-clock data feeds are available to the salesperson, empowering the salesforce for higher efficiency and productivity across the sales process to drive goals through consistent clarity.
- Opportunity to double/triple the active selling time
- A stronger, driven and goal oriented salesforce with higher customer-centricity and performance clarity
- Round-the-clock transactional updates
- Real-time visibility on current and archived data for reference anytime anywhere