Series of Contextual Content
Context is prime to make it meaningful and actionable - hence content is created and organized into sets that follow a theme. It covers both big-picture clarity and deep-dive understanding; enabling beliefs to shift and for shared views and wide consensus to emerge. Depending on the agenda, topics or goals; series are freely designed, organized and curated as deemed appropriate to engage industry professionals.
Hotlink series borrow elements from white papers, webinars, conferences sessions, editorials, columns, periodicals, blogs and compilers. Batch-releases of stories like periodicals; organizing in cognitively logical flows like white-papers. Visualization, appeal and user-experience of the big picture like a jigsaw. Goal is to produce content that is high on impact, meaning and resonance. Sector initiatives, decision-assistance and many other reference-worthy material are curated into collections that deliver lasting utility.
Series are not designed like social media where posts are streamed in a chronology ie based on the time of posting - where despite use of search and hashtags, the order of content remains random. Not doubting the benefits of viral effect, trend building and related recall value - it still remains random. Lasting change and fundamental reforms need more structured information to cut the clutter and arrive at the tipping point.
Produced in seasons - Seasons build over each other with renewed engagement; as they ease the overload of ongoing information explosion into batches. Seasons organize series into focus areas and themes, build anticipation and participation for better business outcomes.
Neutral Venue - Independence of the platform renders a sense of credibility and maintains a clean perception in an increasingly inflammable compliance environment. It is comforting for everyone to remain hooked and to collaborate freely in a cloud environment that in no ways rakes doubts on crossing the lines of commercial interests.
Non-conflicting Agendas - Hotlink has no agendas of its own. While we focus on sectors, we do not aspire to a drivers position in any of them. We are enablers and facilitators - much like a host. For us, matters of discussion, issues and opinions are better left to the experts and executives.
Variety in one place - Audience flock to platforms that offer variety of choices and options. We work tirelessly you to grow the audience and build a larger and diverse outreach.
Ongoing engagement - We endeavor to continuously engage our audience. Not with a goal to sell a product. Hence we push creativity and design to gather more and more meaningful content in one place.
This isn't your business - Doing it well needs continuous efforts and iterative improvements which are only possible when this is top priority. Experts, Partners, Brands and Companies focus their energies and minds on the content while we manage the process.
Brands underwrite the cost of making the series in the areas complementing their business. We offer ways to deliver a boost to the brand in multiple ways. The marketing leverages are tailored for each case. Anticipated benefits may include:
- Story worth telling
- Your brand story has higher impact and deeper emotional response when it is told by others
- Customer engagement with faculty/ speakers
- High-impact launch of a new product
- Brand exposure
- Exploit as a marketing opportunity to trigger growth
- Showcasing a project/ capability
- Establishing credibility
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If someone else in your organization will handle this, make an introduction on the same email with their contact details. Our team will connect and take it forward.
Through the lens of experts and executives, we focus on innovations, trends, designs and technologies that are progressively pushing the limits. Across brands, products, business and learning, we cover what's new, why it matters, how it works and what need it serves. We also cover the story worth telling; to celebrate the journeys of overcoming challenges, transforming lives and the accomplishments that inspire.
Tell your brand story. Much more than merely the history of the brand and a chronology of events. Brand story is something that tells the essence at the core of its creation and existence. Brand must trigger an emotional response. That is what the brand story is meant to prompt.
- Innovations and disruptions which are redefining ways and transforming the sector
- Emerging tech that is showing promise for disruption
- Cool companies behind the hot brands - highlight the journey of organizations who have a story worth telling
- Building brand awareness
- Product news, commentary, analysis, features, FAQs, advice, hands-on reviews, buying guides, and informative videos/articles.
- Featured Products
- Product Options
- Use Case Roadmaps
- Full pitch - with explanations from product managers who hold deep understanding
- Product Experience/ User Feedback - reviews, endorsements and testimonials
- Explore and explain the changing business trends
- Next practices
- Publich updates on variety of management areas to build collaborative spirit and mobilize mutual alignment at-large.
- Commentary on burning issues enableing leaders to continually mobilize thinking.
- Compelling stories with actionable triggers
For emerging tech and many B2B products to deliver the true potential and utility, they need to be accompanied with loads of knowledge and skill. We work with innovators and experts to curate relevant learning content that is organized into an online library of learning resources associated with the sector portals.
We recognize leaders and experts across the sector who make a difference. We celebrate contributions and pathbreaking work.
The Experts Network
Guiding force in the sector ecosystem
Sector Portal is a spotlight for influencers, innovators, trailblazers and progressive leaders; an amplifier of their voice, work and design thinking. Experts contribute and collaborate to inspire and further the mission for progress. They are the torchbearers for timely transition to the next practices in this seamlessly interconnected digital era. They proactively recognize and leverage the inevitable disruption trends; and steer the sector towards a better future by converting threats into opportunities.
Hotlink Experts are a worldwide community of passionate thinkers and doers who have proven and differentiated themselves in their respective fields.
Progressive bright minds collaborate in the Expert Network with a strong bias for action as they leverage the Hotlink platform to influence, shape and transform business ecosystems and trade networks for sustained higher performance. Experts contribute individually as influencers, and team with others for collective action. They seek to maximize outcomes for their business, their sector, and ultimately for business world at large.
An expert is someone distinguished and accomplished in the subject matter or in their field of work with a proven track record. - They are futurists, thinkers and doers with progressive ecosystem mindset. They are subject matter experts on any topic relevant to the sector in focus. Passion is the most common attribute that brings and binds industry leaders and progressive thinkers to gather and collaborate in The Experts Network on Hotlink. Each one of them promote an infectious passion for progress. Just for reference, we have noted below some broad indicative thoughts around the role of experts.
Influencers: Thought Leaders & Opinion Makers - Influencers are the voice that inspire thinking and action to boost the mission to Make B2B digital. They offer informed opinions, experiential wisdom and evidence-based analyses that spark constructive thinking and conversations on agendas around the mission. Experts work closely with other Experts; and with Members and Partners to spark, moderate and refine ideas that power the mission. They exchange ideas and build consensus via published work, Q&A, constructive debate etc.
Shapers: Change Makers - Shapers work with a strong bias for action. They form and participate in forums with deep focus to address sector-specific, cluster-specific or market-specific design needs. Experts connect and engage with other experts for constructive deliberations to arrive at consensus on collective action. Forums mobilise, promote and encourage inclusion in their networks to maximize outcomes for their market, sector or cluster. Expert Forums nominate and form transformer and transition groups as needed to get things done.
Transformers: Design Thinkers - Trasformers are hands-on. They work in focused teams with clear goals - mostly on defined timelines to get things done. Transition groups are formed to achieve specific goals in coordination with one or more shaper forums. Transformers pool experiential insights to create and refine designs and drive change management. They review and refine plans and progress the of collaborative initiatives.
- We regularly invite qualified subject matter experts into The Experts Network.
- Faculty/ fellow/ council opportunities emerge as we commission a series of content, constitute a design lab, form a classification council or start any other sectoral/ cross-sectoral initiative with partners, sponsors, brands or leaders.
- Experts are contacted as appropriate and subject to their consent and availability we engage on the project.
- We periodically liaise with Experts to seek suggestions on how they see and wish to define a roadmap of involvement. We continually drive and monitor the co-creation of value alongside alignment of expectations based on mutual understanding.
We invite and welcome people from across functions, disciplines, sectors, markets and nationalities across the world to inspire, innovate and engage with each other; and deploy their collective power to shape a better future for the sector; and to modernize the ease of doing businesses.
We continusly to gather a global pool of influencers, subject matter experts, storytellers, authors, speakers and thinkers who drive dialogue, action and change with their thought provoking insights.
Does the job title matter? Short answer is no. We look for subject matter expertise - not titles.
Irrespective of who you are, what title you hold and what authority you enjoy, you will find opportunities to to truly and deeply engage with likeminded bring minds. As you participate alongside other Experts, you not just connect with them, instead you collaborate with them in meaningful experiences which become the foundation for lasting relationships.
What drives you to participate is very specific to your evolving professional context and personal aspirations. Each one defines it differently. Some of the common leverages are listed for reference:
- Faculty/ speaking opportunities
- Connect with your audience
- Further your leadership
- High-profile networking
- Get noticed
- Nurture meaningful relationships
- Establish expertise
- Build credibility
- Drive change
- Create a legacy in the body of work
- Customer engagement
- Business development
- Nurture creative energies
- Personal satisfaction
Are you an expert in your field? Or you know one? Write to us at email@example.com with a brief note about the expert and their expertise with their current contact details.
We assess eligibility, do background checks and seek opinions from other experts before selection. This may take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.
If someone else is selected with your reference, we will credit you for the nomination and keep you in Cc on the email. This transparently tells the Nominated Expert that you recognize and respect them for their capability.
The Partners Network
Win-win-win for common target audience, partners and the platform
Complement capabilities, combine strengths and cooperate to achieve more together with outcomes much greater than sum of the parts. For Partners, Sector Portal is a catalyst for knowledge agendas, community consensus and policy reforms towards shaping a better future for the sector. Together, we promote common interests, advance overlapping agendas/goals or leverage engagement of common target audience; or a joint market action or more.
Partners constitute a worldwide alliance ecosystem driven by blending their industry progress and knowledge agendas with sectoral outreach and contextual professional engagement capabilities on the Hotlink platform.
We collaborate with diverse set of partners for each of the Hotlink Sector Portals to leverage engagement of common target audience. Partners promote their own mission and industry agendas - and join hands with other partners to promote common interests, advance overlapping agendas, undertake industry initiatives and pursue collaborative goals.
Although every sector is different, as appropriate for the industry, participants and audience, generally we seek to partner with the following:
- Industry Partners - Associations, chambers and industry bodies representing the voice of many sectors, segments or stakeholders
- Knowledge Partners Subject matter experts and thought-leaders with deep industry insights and analysis
- Government Partners - We deliver our responsibility to create a special pedestal for the leaders from government, governmental organization and public services to promote and engage the industry stakeholders and audience
- Trade Promotion Partners - National/ international trade promotion bodies
- We regularly engage with institutions to explore and engage with them into The Partners Network.
- Define common grounds and how we can collaborate.
- Map each others' objectives to identify complementing goals or common target audience to extend cooperation with combined actions while remaining independent and neutral.
- Regularly liaise with each other to define/ refine a roadmap of involvement. Define actionable plans - generally done for cycles of 3 years.
- Periodic reviews to monitor and improve. We continually drive and monitor the co-creation of value alongside alignment of expectations based on mutual understanding.
Partners combine strengths with Hotlink to enable and fast-track their mission - they provoke conversations that matter. Every parther is unique and we periodically define and refine our understanding to make it mutually enriching. Some partners benefit in the following ways:
- Opportunities to mobilize and engage networks - engage with communities across the global sector portal to identify and create new opportunities
- Share opinions, data and research to build a shared view of important issues
- Amplify your voice and outreach - enhance business value and accelerate influence across global markets
- Connect with your audience - socialize the next practices to drive broader consensus
- Further your leadership and impact
- Create and moderate content by building threads with multiple viewpoints and analysis of different perspectives towards a blended voice of the sector for a better future.
- High-profile networking and grow your networks
- Deliver utility to your target audience specifically tailored to their unique business context
- Drive change
- Market engagement and business development
- Global collaborative initiatives with similar parthers in other geographies
- More time and focus on knowledge enabled by platform and support from Hotlink
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief note about you or the Partner you are referring along with the details of their current contact person.
- We will initiate a dialogue to explore common grounds and how we can completent each other.
- Define the terms of understanding and actionable points (generally for a 3 years cycle).