This website is built, maintained and operated by Hotlink Services Private Limited (the "Company"), a private limited company incorporated under The Indian Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at 207, Essel House, 10 Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India 110002 and having its corporate office at Kedar Square, L29/5 DLF Phase 2, Gurugram, Haryana, India 122008.
|Individual||A natural human being.|
|Legal entity||Any individual or group of individuals recognized by law and having legal rights and obligations.|
|Person||An individual or legal entity.|
|User||A person who uses this website, including you.|
|User Account||A digital identity created for a user on this website. All users are reponsible for creating their own user accounts and do so of their own free will.|
|Personal Data||Any information that relates to a user that can be used to identify the user uniquely, either on its own or in conjunction with other information in the possession of the Company. Such information includes but is not limited to user names, email addresses, communication addreses and telephone numbers.|
III. Data Controllers and Contracting Parties
The Company is the controller of the personal data about you; users enter into an agreement with the Company at the time of providing their personal information to provide complete and correct information about themselves, and to share such information with the Company.
IV. Data Policy
a. What data do we collect?
We collect the following information about you directly:
- Name, including your first, middle and family name;
- Email address;
- Name of the industry in which you work;
- Name of the company/ business/ organization you work for;
- Title/ designation at the company / business/ organization you work for;
Besides these, you may optionally provide contact details, such as, links to your Linkedin, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Skype profiles.
Additionally, we also collect data indirectly through this website's technology, such as, Internet access logs and cookies.
b. How is the data collected?
We collect data in one of two ways:
- Directly, that is, when you provide information voluntarily when using the website.
- Indirectly, that is, through the website's technology - Internet access logs and Cookies are an example of indirect information gathering. When you access our website, your Internet address is automatically identified and saved in our Internet access logs.
When you provide information directly to us, you typically do so in order to gain access to portions of the website that are accessible only to registered users. When providing information directly to us, you agree to provide true, accurate, correct, current and complete information about yourself, and to maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, correct, current and complete at all times. If any information provided by you is found to be untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Company reserves the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of this website.
c. Who collects the data?
We collect most of the data about our users through our website. We may also collect data on aggregate usage patterns of our website through a third-party. We do not collect any personal information about you through any third-party.
d. Why do we collect data?
Data collected from you directly serve as your individual profile on the website. We may also use this data to monitor your authorized use of this website and its associated services and to reach out to you in case we may need to contact you. In the normal course of business, your individual profile may be used by the business entities you are affiliated with and on whose behalf or directions you use this website.
e. Do we share your data?
We do not share, sell, distribute or lease your personal data to any third party unless we have your permission, or are obliged by law to do so.
f. How long is the data stored?
We store your data for only as long as you and the business entity you are affiliated with use this website actively. Once you stop using our website, we may be required to retain your data in compliance with prevailing rules and regulations relevant to the business entity you are affiliated with and on whose behalf or directions you use this website. This is required because even though you may no longer we using this website actively, the business entity you are or were affiliated with may continue to use this website, and your actions while you were an active user of this website need to be accessible to that entity for audit and monitoring purposes.
g. What control do I have over my data?
Sign-up is entirely voluntary. If you or the business entity you are affiliated with does not use this platform, you may skip the sign-up process altogether. If you are signed up, but do not wish to share additional contact details, you may skip that as well.
Indirectly collected data, such as, Internet access logs and cookies are collected only as long as you use this website.
h. Who can I contact if I have questions?
Please contact us if you have any questions related to our data policy.
Cookies are small piece of data sent by a website to a web browser, typically for the purposes of keeping a track of the person using the web browser on that particular website. Cookies can come in various shapes and forms and can be used for multiple purposes by the website that sets them.
Different types of cookies and how they apply to this website are explained below.
A Tracking cookie is a temporary piece of data that a website uses to recognize a particular user and distinguish them from other users using the website at the same time.
This website uses a single tracking cookie to identify you uniquely. This cookie is temporary in nature and is never stored permanently on your computer. It gets deleted automatically as soon as you close your web browser or if you have been inactive for over an hour on this website.
This cookie is essential to your using this website as most portions of this website are accessible only to registered users and this cookie is required for registration.
Analytics cookies are used to study user behaviour and website usage patterns with the aim of understanding how users use a website, how various website features are used and which ones the users find the most (or least) useful.
This website uses Google Analytics [external link], a third-party website analytics service, which uses two cookies to track the pages you visit on this website.
The exact cookies used by this website and their descriptions are provided below.
|Cookie name||Cookie type||Description|
|wid||Tracking||This cookie is set by this website to track your current, ongoing visit to this website. This cookie is never saved on your computer and is automatically deleted once you close your web browser or after an hour of inactivity on this website. This cookie is generated randomly and does not contain any Personal Data about you.|
|_ga||Analytics||This cookie is set by Google Analytics to track you as a unique visitor. More details about this cookie can be obtained from the Google Analytics documentation [external link].|
|_gat||Analytics||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. More details about this cookie can be obtained from the Google Analytics documentation [external link].|
VI. Data Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect through this website. Detailed information in this regard is available in our Information Security Policy.
VII. Links to Third-Party Websites
VIII. Sensitive Personal Data
We wish to inform you that this website does not require any sensitive Personal Data about you for its own use. Sensitive Personal Data in this regard means any social identification information, racial, gender, religious or ethnic information, affiliations, legal registrations, personal health information or personal or organizational financial information. If you are requested to provide any such data while you use this website, it will be solely for the purposes of carrying out your requisite responsbilities as required by the legal entity you represent. If you are asked to provide any information that you do not feel comfortable in providing, please reach out to your employer or the legal entity on whose behalf you use this website to express your concerns.
IX. Other Information
- Conformance with other terms and conditions: This Policy is to be read in conjunction with other terms applicable to you as a user of this website.
- Policy updates: The Company shall have the sole discretion to add, amend, delete or update this Policy from time to time; and all such additions, amendments shall become binding immediately on you.
- Arbitration: You agree and undertake that any difference or dispute that may arise by and between you and the Company shall be resolved as far as practicable through mutual negotiations, failing which the matter would be refereed to arbitration. Arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator appointed by the Company. The arbitration shall proceed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act of India, 1996. The venue of the arbitration shall be New Delhi, India. The signing, validity, explanation and implementation of the Policy hereinabove shall be governed by the sovereign Laws of India.
X. Disclosures and Compliance
XI. Change Log
- June 29, 2020: Reflected the change in legal name of the company from INHX Services Private Limited to Hotlink Services Private Limited.
- April 28, 2020: Updated formatting of tables.
- November 25, 2019: Reflected the change in legal name of the company from Welue Strategic Alliances Private Limited to INHX Services Private Limited.
- June 5, 2018: Highlighted the fact that users cannot sign up or sign in without accepting cookies.
- May 15, 2018: Expanded the Data Policy.
- March 3, 2017: Added names of the cookies used by the website.
- April 1, 2012: Initial version of the policy published.