Webinar Registration Confirmation
SUBJECT: “VMware DR/BC at Backup Prices”DATE: 10/28/14
TIME: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm PT, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm ET
Call: (559) 726-1300
Access Code: 641522#
Click the above link, after you enter your name/email click the small “If you experience problems, please click here to join with SureView" link
Download calendar invitation
The Disaster Recovery Preparedness Council 2014 Annual Report reflects the enormous shortfall in DR preparedness of companies worldwide. Using a grading system from A (the best) to F (the worst), an alarming 73% of companies are failing in terms of disaster readiness, scoring ratings of either a D or F grade. Reported losses from outages ranged from a few thousand dollars to millions of dollars with nearly 20% indicating losses of more than $50,000 to over $5 million.
Is your company at risk? For most IT organizations, backup and replication solutions have been the only affordable options to protect a majority of VMs. But when a crisis happens, recovery from backup can result in days or even weeks of downtime, particularly if new hardware must be purchased or testing was infrequent or inadequate.
- Restore VMware operations in AWS within minutes of an on-premise failure
- Intuitively manage your AWS site and workloads with VMware vCenter
- Support large VMs, file servers & database servers
- Automate DR/BC site setup & maintenance
- Manage AWS security groups within VMware vCenter
- Automate hybrid networking for rapid restore following a failure
- Easily test your restore points in AWS using VMware vCenter
- Automatically recover VMs back on-premise at any time
Join us and learn how to protect your data center from the inevitable failure – whether it’s a catastrophic event, security breach or ordinary hardware failure!